Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Prospecting - We call every day looking for buyers for your home. Where most agents place a sign in the front yard and pray that the home sells we take a proactive approach to actively search out buyers for your home.
If you are wondering what your home is worth in todays market and you would like a FREE "NO OBLIGATION" home valuation. Call us right now at (503) 877-3637 and we promise to provide you with a prompt response. What have you got to loose?
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Do you want to sell your home and you think that you are upside down on your mortgage? We can help!
There are times when tough questions deserve an honest answer. A question homeowners like yourself are asking every day is, “Do I short sale my home or stay and tough it out?” Either way, to make the best decision, you should have all of the information in front of you.
Please take a moment out of your day to try out the Short or Stay Calculator.
Being able to see the current market value of your home and projecting when your investment will break-even and become an asset again is invaluable to your decision making process. With the Short or Stay Calculator you’ll be able to do so in a matter of minutes.
When you go to the above URL you will see the following:
That’s it. It’s that simple!
Take a moment to find out if a Portland OR short sale may be the best option. Sometimes you just have to sell and a short sale is the only option.
Do you have a Bank of America Short Sale? - WE CAN HELP!
Do you have a Wells Fargo Short Sale? - WE CAN HELP!
Do you have a Chase Short Sale? - WE CAN HELP!
Call the Portland short sale specialst to help you determine if a short sale is the right move for you.